|Videolator (Microsoft Imagine Cup Worldwide Winner)|
|Description ||Videolator is a mobile application that gets you the most relevant video to what you are reading by taking a photo of it.|
|Graduation Project Score ||(Distinction) "96.5%"|
|Imagine Cup Worldwide |
Top 5, AFT Excellence Award
|Imagine Cup Egypt ||1st Place|
|Year ||July 2013|
|Microsoft Press Release |
|Social Media |
Videolator is a mobile app and a bot that gets you the most relevant video to what you are reading.
Currently available for (English language) only, more languages to come soon.
1- Point your device to capture what you are reading!
2- Tap Videolate!
3- Enjoy watching the most relevant video to what you are reading
Download or Chat with Bot
Videolator was featured on press, check this link: Press
Imagine Cup Worldwide Finals
I was in a team of four members and my role was:
- Co-founder, Product Manager.
- Led a team of 3 developers, shaped product vision, defined scenarios & prioritized features.
- Designed wire frames, prototypes & user interfaces for mobile & tablet.
- Developed the integration module, connecting all 5 back-end components.
- Participated in developing the Augmented Reality component.
- Participated in testing the whole application.
- Launched the app successfully and won (4+) awards including Imagine Cup WW-Award.